Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Uterus for occupancy... utilities included.


Our little one is almost 15 months old and boy are we ready for another one! My husband said to me the other day, "We just make em so cute, why don't we just have a bunch!" Golly, now I know why I love that guy! It is true though, despite me being a partial momma, we did make a pretty cute little munchie the first time around. The hard part is in the waiting..... and then remembering that God's timing is always perfect!

So, Jesus thank you so much for our beautiful little girl. If your ready so are we! Please give us another little blessing soon and many more to come! Amen
Because who wouldn't want another one this cute!!

1 comment:

  1. she is adorable!!!! I hope yall are blessed with many more!

    ReplyDelete