Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Dearest Frances

Dearest Frances,


My little darling, the way you move my heart you may never know! Having you in my life has been a true kiss from Heaven.
As I hold you in my arms each night before you sleep my prayer for your life is always the same... that you would love Jesus and love Him well. Every night it is the same, I rock you quietly and whisper prayers only He can hear and as I lay you down with one last kiss I remind you that I love you but that He loves you more.


I will always hold you when you cry...

but He will hold you forever.

I will always feed you when your hungry...

but He is the Bread of Life.

I will always try to meet your needs....

but only He will NEVER fail you.

I love you so much....

but He loves you more.


I cannot promise I will be the perfect mother or that I will never let you down but I can promise that He is the perfect Father and that He will never let you down. Choose Jesus in all things! Let this be my greatest gift.

I love you little one, but He loves you more.
-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment