Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Gah.... it's been awhile.

I think the one thing I now realize I appreciate about blogging is that it's a diary of sorts... mapping out where I am in life. Even though I haven't updated in awhile and pretty sure that since it's been so long no one is following... it's nice to look back and see what went on in my life.
My beautiful children are getting so big and spring is near!! We are so very excited. We started gardening and have just bought a juicer for my daily carrot, apple, lime juice cravings! So yummy!

I love that spring brings new life! This time two years ago I was preparing to go into labor with my first and every day was like waiting for Christmas. We have been continuing to pray each and every day for another little tummy baby!

Thinking about what I would like to blog about this summer....


No comments:

Post a Comment